Room Tour: blog edition♡

11:08 am

I'm one of those people who either has a very messy room, or a very tidy one. Its never in between.

I took these photos of my room a while ago and thought I'd share them with you, there won't be much writing, as there isn't too much to say about my room. 

♡ When you first walk into my room, you see my dressing table/desk, which is never ever this tidy. It's either got loads of makeup on or it has piles of school work on top of it. 


♡ To the left of my desk is my chest of drawers,
 where i keep my lush basket, and some body sprays. My lush collection has grown quite a bit since I took this photo, it is completely full!


♡ From the first picture, you may be able to see a sink in the corner, yes its true, I have a sink in my room. I find it normal to, as i know a lot of people who do have sinks in their room, but others may find it strange.

♡ Just in front of my drawers is my bed, which I love very much. It's very comfy and i love my bedding - which is from debhanams if you were wondering x


 ♡ Next to my bed, I have my bedside table, which is from ikea, and is full of junk, but oh well, I have to have at least one messy part of my room! I also have one of the fitted wardrobes which is mostly just storage.


♡ Then, next to my bedside table is my door, and we are finished with my room tour.

                         
Thankyou for reading, 

Be sure to follow me on bloglovin' and instagram so you don't miss when i next post!

Kristina x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my gosh your bedroom is GORGEOUS, I love everything in it, soooooo cute!!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe